New Haven Passport Rules & Regulations
1. You must be 18 years of age or older to be eligible.
2. To enter and to be qualified to win one of three (3) prize packets, you must spend $25 or more at four (4) of the participating retailers listed on this passport.
3. You will receive one (1) passport validation stamp at the time of check-out.
4. Once you have collected four (4) stamps, fill out the passport entry form (located on the back panel) and hand it in at any of the participating retailers on or before December 20, 2020 by close of business (check stores for hours of operation).
5. In order to be qualified for the drawing, all portions of the entry form must be completed legibly.
6. There is no limit on the number of entries with each valid completed passport and submission.
7. Drawings will be held on December 21, December 22 and December 23, 2020. There will be one (1) winner per day.
8. Each winning prize packet contains one (1) $25 gift card to each of the participating retailers. The total value of each prize packet is $950.
9. By completing and submitting the entry form, you agree to accept and be bound by all terms of the Official Rules and Regulations.
Three winners will be randomly selected from valid entries received between November 1, 2020 and December 20, 2020 [by close of business at each participating retailer].
Winners will be contacted by email and/or by phone. Each winner will have 30 days to respond and claim one (1) of the three (3) prize packets. Each prize packet contains one (1) $25 gift card from each participating retailer (total value of each prize packet is $950).
In the event any winner declines the prize or fails to respond within 30-days, sponsor may elect not to award a prize or, at its sole discretion, to select an alternate winner. If no eligible potential winner can be identified after reasonable attempts, no prize may be awarded at Sponsor’s discretion.
Must be 18 years of age or older to participate. No purchase necessary. There is no limit on the number of entries with each valid completed passport and submission. A purchase will not increase your chances of winning. The payment will be made in the form of one (1) $25 gift card to each of the 38 participating retailers. Participants shall be solely liable for any applicable federal, state and/or local taxes associated with any prize.
Each prize packet will be issued within four (4) weeks after each winner responds to claim their respective prize packet. The odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received.
Sponsor reserves the right to modify deadlines or requirements, reject any submission, or cancel the contest at any time for any reason. The Sponsor is not responsible for incomplete or illegible entries which will eliminate the entry from the possibility of winning. False, deceptive, or duplicate entries, as determined by Sponsor, will render the entrant ineligible. By submitting your entry form, your email address will be added to the Sponsor’s e-newsletter and the email marketing letters of Market New Haven, Inc., The Shops at Yale and Town Green District. You may opt out of such communications at any time.
You agree to release, discharge, indemnify and hold harmless Sponsor, and its members, officers, directors, trustees, employees and agents, from and against any claims, damages or liability due to any injuries, damages or losses to any person (including death) or property of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from acceptance, possession, misuse or use of any prize or participation in the contest or any contest-related activity, including any claims relating to use misappropriation or disclosure of any materials you submit.
Sponsor’s decisions are final in all matters relating to the contest. This contest is governed by, subject to, and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Connecticut, excluding all conflict of law rules. If any provision(s) of these rules and regulations are held to be invalid or unenforceable, all remaining provisions will remain in full force and effect. To the extent permitted by law, the rights to litigate, seek injunctive relief or make any other recourse to judicial or any other procedure in case of disputes or claims resulting from or in connection with this contest are hereby excluded, and you expressly waive any and all such rights. In any action brought to enforce the obligation or right of any party hereunder, entrants’ consent to personal jurisdiction and venue in any court of appropriate jurisdiction in New Haven County, Connecticut, USA. In the event of acts of God, or other events or causes beyond the Sponsor’s reasonable control, which corrupt the integrity, administration, security or proper operation of the contest, the Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or suspend the drawing.
In the event of cancellation, the notice of cancellation will be posted at INFONewHaven.com/holidaypassport.
Market New Haven, Inc. (“Sponsor”) 157 Church Street, 19th Floor, New Haven, CT 06510.
To enter without purchase, send your first and last name, home address, phone number and email address to the below. Limit one (1) entry per household without purchase.
Market New Haven, Inc.
Attn: Downtown Holiday Passport
157 Church Street
New Haven, CT 06510