In order to maximize social distancing during this time, consider utilizing the curbside pickup and gift card options that many of the city’s restaurants and retailers are offering. This is also a great way to support the local community. As you begin to make plans to support local businesses, please keep in mind, the safety and well-being of the public remain the top priority of New Haven officials. Here are some best practices to ensure a successful and safe reopen process:
1) If you plan to support a local business (restaurants & retailers), call ahead or check their website for hours of operation, preferred payment methods and protocols of what to expect upon arrival.
2) If you plan to support a local restaurant by dining outdoors, you must make a reservation in advance.
3) Wear face coverings that conceal both your mouth and nose at all times.
4) Maintain a physical distance of at least six feet from other people at all times.
5) Disinfect your hands frequently with hand sanitizer or, if possible, wash them for a minimum of 20 seconds with soap and water.
Information on this page is subject to change at the discretion of the operator. Information last published 11/25/2020.